Corsa Sport Exhaust Sound Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything? My dad has a 2014 and his sounds bad ass while mine sounds like a wet fart... His is bone stock...

snowdonkey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
July

I messaged Corsa today on facebook about the 6.2 sport exhaust and they replied "just finishing up prototypes, look for this in July"

snowdonkey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya I seen that and theres another member that just got that on his new ride when he ordered it. Its the touring mode so itll be pretty quite Im sure. I had the borla "atak" on the Jeep SRT8 I traded for the Denali and it was good but I like the Corsa sound better so I will be waiting til its released

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I seen that and theres another member that just got that on his new ride when he ordered it. Its the touring mode so itll be pretty quite Im sure. I had the borla "atak" on the Jeep SRT8 I traded for the Denali and it was good but I like the Corsa sound better so I will be waiting til its released
Got it
[emoji19]

SkyWalker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what about the engine check light did u got it? does it need programming? or it is direct install and thats it... looking to buy one for my tahoe 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts