Corsa Sport Exhaust Sound Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Shouldn't need a shop to install it. I've installed a couple of Corsa exhaust systems on my vehicles & it's pretty straightforward.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks like something you would need to get a shop to install as a full exhaust upgrade correct? The Corsa website leaves a lot to the imagination.

When I did my Corsa it was the first exhaust I ever installed and I managed.....it bolts up easy and fit and finish is great.

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's needed as far as space & tools?
How long of a job for the mechanically inclined but uninitiated?

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my Corsa sport exhaust on my driveway and it was a pretty simple bolt on as this was my first time installing a Cat back exhaust, Instructions were pretty clear and straight forward, for space i used 12000LB ramps and placed them on the rear wheels.

Tools recommend are 13MM, 15MM socket and ratchet, Chain style pipe cutter or sawzall with a good blade, Grommet pullers, WD40. Took me about an hour to install

diesel rob

Reaction score
I installed my Corsa sport exhaust on my driveway and it was a pretty simple bolt on as this was my first time installing a Cat back exhaust, Instructions were pretty clear and straight forward, for space i used 12000LB ramps and placed them on the rear wheels.

Tools recommend are 13MM, 15MM socket and ratchet, Chain style pipe cutter or sawzall with a good blade, Grommet pullers, WD40. Took me about an hour to install

Sounds easy enough.
So where did you get it and how much???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds easy enough.
So where did you get it and how much???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from a Canadian retailer as i am from Canada it will cost a little more than the US, Pretty sure if you look around on the internet you can find it for around 800 - 900US, Price tag may be high but i got it because of the quality of the system and for the unique sound it creates Plus benefits of no drone and weight reduction.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone find this sport exhaust for the denali anywhere? I can only find the touring...

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone find this sport exhaust for the denali anywhere? I can only find the touring...

No aftermarket exhaust available for the 2015 Denali yet... talked to the PD guys at Borla, 2 weeks ago--informed me they had a test vehicle and were very close to a finished product.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No aftermarket exhaust available for the 2015 Denali yet... talked to the PD guys at Borla, 2 weeks ago--informed me they had a test vehicle and were very close to a finished product.
Good to know that. Can't wait [emoji106] [emoji573] [emoji237]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo