Color Matched Denali Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks bitchin'!! Helluva nice job....looking forward to the pics too!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided to install the lights so I'd be ready for the grill. I'm still waiting to install the new TYC fog lights (which are just stock replacements but a bit better quality) until I get the Lamin-X dark tint film that's on it's way. I also have some new LED bulbs which should be a better color match. The ones I have now are supposed to be 8000k like my HID's and DRL's but they actually look purple. The smoked fogs should complete the look. Then...since my painter actually said I COULD install the grill tonight if I was REAL careful, I did it. Here ya go. Some before and after pics. I still have some adjusting to do but so far so good. IMG_4953.JPG IMG_4955.JPG IMG_4959.JPG IMG_4963.JPG IMG_4971.JPG Let me know what you guys think. I think the old girl just got a whole new face and I love it. Came out just how I hoped!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
56724-be40167322f56823c3a703504c1b96e9.jpg

Color match is perfect :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just re-ordered darker bumper lights as well. Never stops. I thought those were supposed to be black w/smoked lenses like the headlights but the lenses are clear. Found some Spec-D that are definitely black w/smoked lenses. Good think all my bulbs are either HID, HIR, or bright-ass LED's. LOL.

Wagnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That turned out great. I color matched my grill in my Denali over a year ago and it's holding up just fine.