2023 Yukon Denali XL Black Grill and mouldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NELLY1947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I anyone is interested in changing the front grill and mouldings to black here is the result. It is beautiful. It comes with grill, both mouldings, fog trims and camera holder. The colour is an exact match. It was $579 on Amazon US and the body shop charged me 5 hours 1000006183.jpg

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I love the contrast of the chrome and black paint on my truck, but appreciate the all-black look, too. Enjoy!

MC26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love the look! I plan on blacking mine out once I get it also. Is this the VLINCAR one that’s on Amazon?

OP
OP
N

NELLY1947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love the look! I plan on blacking mine out once I get it also. Is this the VLINCAR one that’s on Amazon?
The yellow side markers are mynoway and yes the grill is the 5 Parts set plus the camera holder from Vlincar. I also bought the black GMC from autoemblem101 on EBay. The kit was front and rear as I will change thd back when I find the bkack moulding for the hatch. When you install the GMC in the grill make sure you do it when the grill.is off cause it might need a little fitness fir install. Also I changed the puddle lights to GMC it looks sharp at night. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz