Cold Air Inductions - New Vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Any Chance on upcoming discounts?? I loved the one I had for my 2010 Camaro and want one for my Tahoe but just short of 400 is a little high

Currently we do not have a "forum" discount set-up, but if you are interested in a system you can PM me and I will see what we can do. If you have our CAI on your Camaro you are already aware that our intakes are made to a higher quality than what is typically found in a CAI, which is why they typically cost more.

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my Camaro one was great only issue I had was the glass fell out but was easily fixed

farwek

Reaction score
Do you think we can get some picks? I specifically have a 99 Yukon.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked about discounts (above post) and you said to pm, was just waiting to hear back

Reaction score
I asked about discounts (above post) and you said to pm, was just waiting to hear back

I'm sorry, doesn't look like I ever got the PM. I don't have a specific promo code set up yet for this forum, In the meantime you can use promo code "Forum10" FOR $10 OFF!

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was trying to see how much it was going to cost with shipping and all but your site isn't doing shipping stuff on the estimator or buy screen right now I saw you guy were having issues on your Facebook page.

Reaction score
Well I was trying to see how much it was going to cost with shipping and all but your site isn't doing shipping stuff on the estimator or buy screen right now I saw you guy were having issues on your Facebook page.

We did some updates that caused a few unexpected issues that are being worked on right now as I type this. We should be functioning normal again very soon. My apologies for the delay. I can pretty much tell you how much shipping should be if you tell me what state you are in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21RST