Cold Air Inductions - New Vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cold Air Inductions is now offering their cold air intake systems for the GM Truck/SUV market. The official release of the system is set for tomorrow, Saturday May 12 on the Speed Channel's TruckU which airs at 9:30am.

Check out the show, a full introduction and announcement next week!

lexustt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man thats awesome. I had a black CAI intake on my 2010 Camaro. Loved it. Didnt see this thread until just now so I didnt see the show.

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for posting! I should have a "formal" introduction up as well as some more product info in the form of 2 new threads shortly. Make sure to check them out! Thanks!

Reaction score
oh so pity ! i have missed it .:emotions122:

Don't worry, it's airing about 6-8 more times! I'll announce the dates and times once they become available to me. I actually went to the set for the filming, it was pretty cool. They pretty much just set the product in front of them , check it out really good, and ask you for a few key features you want to make mention of. Nothing is scripted, nor do they allow you to, which is what we wanted. It was funny because one of the hosts wanted one for his vehicle (which we did not have an application for, and the director had his Rubicon there for a taping of a show and wanted one as well! Needless to say that made me smile! :)

Welcome to the neighborhood Bill!

Thanks!!

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Chance on upcoming discounts?? I loved the one I had for my 2010 Camaro and want one for my Tahoe but just short of 400 is a little high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts