Cluster Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Good news, it works now. I plugged in the old cluster, which worked, I then replugged in the Escalade cluster, and I heard the motors whirring, a8it works now. Must've been something loose. I'm not gonna complain. Hopefully it'll stay working.
Old cluster.20171028_111834.jpg
Escalade Cluster.20171028_112047.jpg

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news, it works now. I plugged in the old cluster, which worked, I then replugged in the Escalade cluster, and I heard the motors whirring, a8it works now. Must've been something loose. I'm not gonna complain. Hopefully it'll stay working.
Old cluster.View attachment 185524
Escalade Cluster.View attachment 185525

Ha! IT’S ALIIIIVE!!!! That’s awesome, hopefully it stays all good brother!

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon Red, remember, it had the 4.8 in it.

Im hoping. Machines are a strange animal. Thx @M1Gunner for the help. You too @ScottyBoy.

It's very possible that it was something as simple as a loose connection or a bad connection. I've had some circuits act up before and they mysteriously started working just fine after unplugging the harness and plugging it back in, or pulling the fuse and putting the fuse back in.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had this issue myself but with the stock cluster. I had to pull the fuses out and slide them back in and it worked. Turned out to be corrosion on the fuses. I replaced the fuses and hadn’t had a problem since. If it happens again like mine did about 10 Times may try replacing the fuses even though they’re good. Or swap back to a 4.8l. Either way

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Had this issue myself but with the stock cluster. I had to pull the fuses out and slide them back in and it worked. Turned out to be corrosion on the fuses. I replaced the fuses and hadn’t had a problem since. If it happens again like mine did about 10 Times may try replacing the fuses even though they’re good. Or swap back to a 4.8l. Either way
Never!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645