Buying Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ttayzer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey new to the forums here! I was looking to buy a 2007 Tahoe z71 with 106k, It seems to be taken care of I'm just a little nervous about the Mileage, and there asking about 19500 for it? Any help will do thanks!

JackJare9455

Reaction score
I wrote a big long spiel and decided to delete it because I don't want to scare you LOL

When purchasing a used vehicle, you are always taking a risk. Have an independent mechanic check it out to make yourself feel better.

But 106k maintained miles on a 5.3 is good. These engines are tough! This works around to about 15,000 a year which is normal.

As far as price.. I'm not sure what the going price is in your area. Check around, use blue book.. and negotiate until you are comfortable.

As with any 4wd.. look for signs of abuse.

chipmaker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Too me it isn't the engine miles, its all the other stuff that may nickel and dime you. Not to mention rattles and squeaks of a higher mileage car. I guess if the price is really right??? I know how old my 1997 with 110k miles feels, I would not have paid more than $8K for it.

OP
OP
T

Ttayzer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! cause reason I was looking cause I own a 2007 Tahoe PPV and its rides stiff and I was going to change springs and shocks to see if it rides any better but I didn't want to put a lot of money into it

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be concerned about the miles...barely broken in IMO....it seems nowadays most used vehicles are over 100K for mileage. If well maintained-these trucks run a long time....

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay there asking 19500 for a vehicle with 106k on the odometer wow they are insane
i booked an 07 tahoe z71 and it books for roughly 15k give or take a grand becuase i didnt know all the options

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24