Bring on the dancing girls....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being shunned by GM for 9 months, and then reordering a 2015i, my order is currently at 3000.
My wife might actually be driving her new Denali before the rapture after all.
:chewie::chewie:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! I'm still at 1100 but I'm giving the process a few weeks before I start pushing for answers.

Keep us posted on the build!

Lotshp

Reaction score
I know your excited, but give the boys sometime to build it right trust me I know. It's always worth the wait.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Timing could be everything. Give them time to build it "right " is true. I know it all too well. Good luck with it.

OP
OP
George C

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For as much time as GM has had to build my order, I should be receiving a Maybach.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats George! I will do the happy dance with you. I got accepted today with my order from early March. Dealer did not give detailed pricing, but stated GM was price protecting existing orders. :party36::party36::party36:

Going to break out the Kettle One and a cigar to just relax before I start the racing in my head of when will it be here.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being shunned by GM for 9 months, and then reordering a 2015i, my order is currently at 3000.
My wife might actually be driving her new Denali before the rapture after all.
:chewie::chewie:

Congratulations George! Ask your Dealer for the TPW (Production Week). It should likely be sometime next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts