Bought my first truck back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue is definitely more unique. The old Garnet Red interiors were different too, but you need sunglasses to look into the truck, and the sun bleaches the hell out of it. Very common problem with anything that's either red, or has red in it. When I worked at a body shop, I mixed the paint for an old Toyote Carolla. The new paint had a purple cast to it, did not match the hood, and only matched the door. The painter thought I mixed it wrong, and was pissed at me for it. He call the paint pro over to look at it. He added some other colors to it, to make it match the hood and door.

OP
OP
04SS99Denali

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lmao i never liked the red it just felt really old to me. the blue i feel keeps its composure real well overtime. unlike tan you dont have the dirty leather look or the rips. the blue hides all that real well. my camaro when i first picked it up the seats were sun baked to hell the were hard like a rock. literally i was sliding off the seat lol. im just a gear head by hobby i dont know much about paint mixing but i do know some colors dont always look the same depending on the surface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157