Bought 2017 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that color !!! ...But of course I do !!! Enjoy it...we drove ours this past Christmas on a 3550 mile road trip from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl thru Dallas to Oklahoma, back thru Alabama and home. These trucks just gobble up the road and are great around town too !! We have the short wheelbase also and love that tight turning radius...really helps in tight parking lots.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! Those power retracting running boards really make the vehicle, imo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garryowen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gorgeous ride! Here's wishing "happy trails" with your new Denali. I just passed 82,000 miles on our 2011 Denali and it still runs strong, quiet and smooth. Average 17.5 mpg since zero and no issues that couldn't be resolved by Day's Chevrolet of Acworth, GA. When we purchased ours we anticipated five years at best but now the only motivation is the looks and features of the new 2017 models. All the Best!

DennisT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 74627 I have been researching a Yukon Denali purchase and want to thank all the people who have posted. Today I bought a 2017 Yukon Denali from Dennis Dillon in Boise and drove it home. A 9.5 hour drive that was a breeze in this car. For future buyers I paid $63k on a $76k MSRP. It is loaded with every option other than 22" wheels. I was happy with the 20's after researching on this forum and the ride was great today.

Good move on getting the 20" wheels. I wish I had done that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700