Bought 2017 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonCpt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_0122.JPG I have been researching a Yukon Denali purchase and want to thank all the people who have posted. Today I bought a 2017 Yukon Denali from Dennis Dillon in Boise and drove it home. A 9.5 hour drive that was a breeze in this car. For future buyers I paid $63k on a $76k MSRP. It is loaded with every option other than 22" wheels. I was happy with the 20's after researching on this forum and the ride was great today.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! Nice choice..Love your Denali plus the color!!

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 74627 I have been researching a Yukon Denali purchase and want to thank all the people who have posted. Today I bought a 2017 Yukon Denali from Dennis Dillon in Boise and drove it home. A 9.5 hour drive that was a breeze in this car. For future buyers I paid $63k on a $76k MSRP. It is loaded with every option other than 22" wheels. I was happy with the 20's after researching on this forum and the ride was great today.

Been tracking them for a while. Glad it went well for you. They seem like straight-shooters. And glad you reported none of the funky throbbing or vibrations that some have. Did you test your fine red Denali before hitting the road?

ssingh1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Drive it in good health!! Great color ...when we were shopping around, it came down to the FrostWhite and the red ...we went with the FW as we've already owned many red/burdgundy vehicles before so wanted something different. The chome accents definitely give it more pop !!

OP
OP
YukonCpt

YukonCpt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did test drive it first. Took it up to 80 mph to test for vibrations. No vibrations or booming at any speed. Had cruise at about 80mph most of drive home and no complaints. They were straight shooters and I recommend them. If anyone needs more info or salesman name please feel free to message me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz