Black Widow muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a father of two, I strongly object to the use of the term "kiddo." ;)

My personal issues notwithstanding, the sound seems quite good but we would love to hear it out on the open road.

dktrpepr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As a father of two, I strongly object to the use of the term "kiddo." ;)

My personal issues notwithstanding, the sound seems quite good but we would love to hear it out on the open road.

You got it. I'll work to get something posted this week.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dktrpepr

Cool videos.

How would you rate your initial gratification with the BW Venom 250 from cold start, thru idle to cruising and WOT?

The drone (or not) and growl is what we really want to know along with these videos.

You still have the resonator correct?

And compared to any previous muffler (I think you had a Magnaflow?) just so other NNBS guys contemplating this hot seller can compare/contrast and decide if they want to make this purchase for a new muffler or replace an existing install?

Thanks man. Good info.

Dank Denali

Reaction score
Thanks for all the sound clips guys! Liking the sound of the Race Venom, thinking of getting it for my 2013 Denali. I took a peek at the stock muffler and its driver side offset/passenger offset, which Black Widow doesn't make. I am assuming the 3.5" center/driver offset is the correct one and the muffler shop will just have to add a piece of piping to make it fit?

Also, anyone have any good suggestions for a chrome tip thats the same size as the stock tip that won't effect the sound?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65