Black wheels on a white Denali....Good or Bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
with the chrome accents and all that come on the truck would black wheels be a fail? Looking at some 2 Crave No. 11s here local...might pull the trigger but need you guys/gals input.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen some white trucks with black wheels and IMO they look sick. but I like my wheels black so I guess thats why I think that. Ive seen them powder coated matte black also and those win the vote for me.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just be careful with a black wheel on a white truck. The detail of the wheel is all but going to disappear, since the wheel is black, and since it's going against something light.

It certainly won't look bad. The contrast will look great. But, those wheels look too nice to get lost on a white truck.

OP
OP
Leonidas

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
Just be careful with a black wheel on a white truck. The detail of the wheel is all but going to disappear, since the wheel is black, and since it's going against something light.

It certainly won't look bad. The contrast will look great. But, those wheels look too nice to get lost on a white truck.

that's what is keeping me from pulling the trigger....I had gloss black wheels on my last ride, it was silver and it looked great. With white I just don't know

Sweet Aaron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i'v seen a few tahoes with that were white on black; and they look great! I'd say go for it in my opinion man! Thats what I was going to do but, I got a silver tahoe instead :p lol

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trust me his shit is nice....but there is no chrome on it as far as I can see.

that's right, there is no chrome on my truck at all. I like the look of black wheels on white, but understand how the wheels tend to just blend into the tire. I feel that in person the design on my wheels stand out great, but when trying to take pictures its hard to get any contrast between the wheel/tire.

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep - and owning a Denali myself, I know how much of a pain it would be to dechrome one. I'm going w/ chrome wheels myself, but the decision was easier for me because I have a dark gray truck.

evostilo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We got one here in town but its not realy a full denali but you get the an over all look of what a white Denali on Black 28's would look like

wht-blk.jpg