Best transmission oil cooler???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also have a B&M deep trans pan installed, and I check trans fluid weekly.

It does not happen quickly though. I need to drive up hill in a stop&go traffic for roughly 30 mins for the temperature to reach 200 degrees. It does not go higher though. If the traffic starts moving, the temperature drops to 180.

I verified the #s with a scanner and it shows the same things.

I think the key here is "STOP&GO". Since I don't move more than several feet at a time, there's no airflow through the radiators, hence the temperature is rising. When eFans kick in even at lower speed or the traffic starts moving, the air flow is enough to cool everything down.

Ah, when
when was the last time you changed out the radiator and what size is it? 34" 2-core?, I have found that after 5 yrs they just don't work like they did, they get clogged up inside, if you have the smaller one you can change it out to the bigger one pretty easy

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when was the last time you changed out the radiator and what size is it? 34" 2-core?, I have found that after 5 yrs they just don't work like they did, they get clogged up inside, if you have the smaller one you can change it out to the bigger one pretty easy

I believe the main rad is still factory. I've got this car just 6 month ago. And the trans cooler is brand new obviously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo