Best Exhaust System????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the name of them JennaBear, does anyone know where I can order one? Also, the datalogging that I would do if I got your cable to get my truck programmed, how much for how long should I drive my truck to get an accurate reading for your tune? A couple of 30 minute commutes to my work? Highway and/or city driving?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the name of them JennaBear, does anyone know where I can order one? Also, the datalogging that I would do if I got your cable to get my truck programmed, how much for how long should I drive my truck to get an accurate reading for your tune? A couple of 30 minute commutes to my work? Highway and/or city driving?

As much variable driving as possible. A few WOT pulls, getting on freeway, stoplights, cruising. Just drive pretty much! :Handshake:

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, hope to be calling you soon when I get the muffler figured out and put the CAI back on the truck. Hope also that someone can find out where I can get a corsa muffler so I can get the show on the road!!:)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still having a hard time finding just a Corsa muffler, anybody know of a place to get one?

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wish i knew myself, im wanting to do the same thing, get a corsa muffler and put it on my stock system, i dont want to get the db series mufflers

its like jenna said, you'd probably have to buy it off of someone else

we're in the same boat here :throw:

screamin86

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help Screamin86, I looked on Jegs today but didn't exactly find that spot on there, a step in the right direction but I am thinking I am going to be looking for the red series of the 2, looking for the quietier of the 2!!
Danimalmax, let me know if you make any more progress on the quest, I really don't wanna buy the whole setup if I don't have too!!

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go :)
http://www.jegs.com/p/Corsa/964933/10002/-1?sendroicid=bbef8492-2d00-41d6-b158-38db0de2603c&sendroiad=2621970939&sendroikwd=corsa+mufflers&gclid=CLHOi6CospoCFRwpawodmkW3bw

the only thing is i dont think you can get them in 3in if running a single exhaust. for i denalli you could prob run two 2 1/2 mufflers and run true duals since they dont come with a "y pipe" into a single.

thats the db series, not the same ones installed on the full corsa system

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700