Best Exhaust System????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da Kidd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
has anyone used are herd of pypes mufflers I hear they sound good just don't know much about them

Boostedlsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bout to order my longtubes stainless y pipe with high flow cats and 2 flowmaster outlaw race mufflers will bend up some 3 inch with dual 3.5 inch rolled tips

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I just got my Arizona speed engineering long tube headers with off road y pipe. Got some high flow cats to get welded up along with an mbrp muffler. Doing all this 2nd-3rd week of January. I can't wait to hear how it sounds. IMAG1137.jpgIMAG1135.jpg IMAG1116.jpg IMAG1009.jpg

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my Arizona speed engineering long tube headers with off road y pipe. Got some high flow cats to get welded up along with an mbrp muffler. Doing all this 2nd-3rd week of January. I can't wait to hear how it sounds. View attachment 71034View attachment 71036 View attachment 71037 View attachment 71038
I had almost the same setup for a while. Longtubes with no cats, and an MBRP cat back. The MBRP by itself wasn't bad, but when I put the headers & y-pipe it was stupid loud. My kids couldn't watch videos on road trips it was so loud. Your cats may help reduce noise some. I wound up replacing just the muffler from the MBRP kit with a Magnaflow. I like it a lot better, but if it's loud you want go for the MBRP. :)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I had almost the same setup for a while. Longtubes with no cats, and an MBRP cat back. The MBRP by itself wasn't bad, but when I put the headers & y-pipe it was stupid loud. My kids couldn't watch videos on road trips it was so loud. Your cats may help reduce noise some. I wound up replacing just the muffler from the MBRP kit with a Magnaflow. I like it a lot better, but if it's loud you want go for the MBRP. :)
I hope it isn't that loud. I'm looking for that nice rumble, where it isn't obnoxious. I guess we'll see.