Best color match for Cocoa/Dark atmosphere interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slackerwil

Reaction score
Looking to invest in some floor mats, think I'm going with the Husky ones. ANy suggestions for color with my inteior? Not sure which will look better black vs grey. Thanks in advance.

tdowns12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with black because the lower half of the interior is mostly dark.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for black. Dune interior and looks awesome... I was in the same quandary, but realized black matches anything. Grey not so much.

OP
OP
slackerwil

slackerwil

Reaction score
I ended getting black Husky mats. Looks great with the interior.

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+ 3 on black....went with Weather tech in black....also black security/sun shade in the rear cargo hatch

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the dark atmosphere and can't see going with black. I'm hoping weather tech or husky will come out with a color match. I have the factory rubber mats that match perfectly but they don't provide much coverage.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i emailed both husky & weather tech to see if they would be making a brown or something to better match the cocoa/mahogany interior.... both said no

i dont want to get black
& tan /gray dont look right

:(

seadoons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bringing up an old post - I see that GM makes front makes in Cocoa but apparently they don't make it for the 2nd/3rd row. Anybody else find them for the back part of the vehicle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645