Auto seat heat and mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlyFlip420

Reaction score
I have mine both turned on, but neither work. When I remote start the car the heated seats don't turn on...And when I park or stop, the mirrors don't fold in. What am I doing wrong?

Anyone know the current software/firmware for a 2015 yukon Denali? I just bought it, not sure if dealer needs to reflash or something.

Any ideas?

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mirrors will fold in, IIRC, when you lock using the fob and hold for about 2-3 seconds after pressing the lock button.

The heated seats, not sure.

abond2014

Reaction score
Same here, to fold the mirrors you need to hold the lock button. But with regards to the heated seats i wonder about this as well because when it is remote started in the morning they dont come on neither does the heated steering wheel. Same thing applies to the remote start during the winter with the Cooled front seats.

OP
OP
F

FlyFlip420

Reaction score
I know, there is an option, and I have it on. Maybe it's a button config. Anyone know where a list of what all the buttons do is?

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iirc it's in comfort and convenience in settings. The light doesn't come on on the button when you do it, and they have to be going for a while to really heat up.

In my dad's 15i, I've always had to turn them on once I get in and push the button if I want to keep them on.

Even in my 05 if I start it and turn the seats on, they take forever to get warm if no one is sitting in them. Same for my dad's 15. I think they just don't work that awesome without a body in them.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave this a shot today. As you know is cold as BRICK here in NY. So I went into setting and just as Alive says all my setting are on. I remote start the truck and the lights for the heating seat does not come on and plus is not really that hot after the cycle. Suck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One