Are you a keeper or seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treezee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Now I'm a keeper! A 95' 2-door Hoe was my 1st SUV experience at 24 years old. I LOVED that Hoe! (sorry Snoop Dogg) I just sold my 07 Yukon and I'm back in a 97 2-door Hoe and I can't see myself selling. Wifey knows it makes me happy, and she likes it so I'm good lol

tri94sbc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been a keeper for 9 years and now that I'm teetering on a trade, she starts running kinda smooth. So the jury is out for now, maybe today I'll know.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was younger I always had one keeper and the rest were sellers. Now that I'm older, I seem to keep things a very long time because I never know if I will be able to replace it.

99Vortec

Reaction score
Definitely a keeper. I've got a 1979 GMC Caballero that I got in 1990. (Has the hybrid C4 system.) A 1969 GMC that I got in 1998 or so, and now this newly purchased 1999 Yukon Denali!

And btw, the dog in my avatar photo is alive, he's just sleeping.

Last edited:

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keeper. 4 years so far, first truck I ever bought. I'll never sell it. Eventually it will be a toy more than my dd, then hopefully passed down to my kiddo one day if its still in good shape...will be a classic by then lol 95 Tahoe 4x4.

Sent from my HTC One X

The Dude Abides

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It depends for me. Some vehicles i keep for a long time but others i dump right away. Whenever i get a vehicle even a dd its automatically a project. I have a vision of what i want it to look like and where i want it to go. After a while of that not happening i get frustrated and make an excuse to trade it off or sell it for another project. Ive only had a hand full of vehicles that have ever been what i wanted it to be. One was my 98f150, the other was my current 88 subaru.

Nak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've kept my '92 for 22 years now, guess I'll be keeping it. :) Nothing out there new that I like as much, so I'm doing a full restore and updating the engine & trans. I figure I'll have $20K in the restore, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than a new rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia