Are any of you interested in something like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested in that for the 08 suburban I am looking at getting, the price is a little high though even with 10% off

I agree with other members that that all can be done with aftermarket equipment for well under 1K

SUSANNE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
jmildoc,

If you are getting the factory nav system you can't beat $270 to activate the factory video and nav in motion. Even a lower quality headunit will cost at least $400-$600 for navigation and then adding a dvd system to it is even more $$$$. Let me know if you are interested after you get your new ride.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about all the posts about how the 07+ can be reprogrammed by the dealer or something like that to screw the interface up, or it doesn't always work. These are things i remember reading on this forum, sorry if it's inaccurate. I do believe I will purchase this item but I like many i'm sure are waiting a significant price drop. No offense i know it's worth the $$, just not for many of us that use the nav sparingly and the video in motion even less. I have my tahoe more than 2mos and still haven't used the DVD player. But come the summer I will every weekend... Bad timing i guess bro. Good luck, let me know when it's like $190 lol.. Great product

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz