Are any of you interested in something like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not worth $2000 people. You are looking at the wrong thing. What I posted is the baracuda. It is primarilly for video in motion when the vehicle plays video in park. And to force factory back up cams in motion.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
the only thing that is specail about it is the thermal camera. all that other stuff can be done for like 100 bucks, and is only a problem on 07 up since they are the only ones with a back up camera.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Bond gadgets, all it needs is a sight and twin .50's. It has a few neat features, but my lockpick was $220.00 and if I really wanted to, I could add a NV front camera.

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[yt]p0vZxx74NPM[/yt]

If so, please let me know by posting here.
How does this compare with the Coastaletech LockPicks? $349 for the GMX322 which looks like it has all the same functionality and maybe an easier install. I have the GEN 5 ($249) installed on an 09 Suburban and like steering wheel switch use better than the window buttons.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats pretty cool.. but sounds kinda pricey from what others have said. I have seen people do similar things with the lockpick for a fraction of the cost.

SUSANNE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok heres the scoop on the Barrracuda. I am going to post specific links in our vendor section when shaggy has the time to set us up. But until then I will post some info here. A lot of you are under the impression that the cuda interface is over 2k, that is incorrect. In fact, the Barracuda is $300 and I am offering 10% off to any forum member. The discount will be given via an online coupon that will be set up very soon. If you are familiar with our gmvim interface, it is the beefed up replacement for the gmvim.

Ok, The barracuda is a video and navigation in motion interface. It also allows a factory backup camera to be forced on while in motion (some rewiring needed). We have a built in Flir controller for people who decide to add Flir cameras to their vehicles. The Flir controller is a module that allows a color image to be added to the standard black and white Flir image. Again, the Barracuda is mostly used by our customers to activate video in motion when their factory nav screens play video while in park. It also allows navigation input while moving (not while videos are being watched).

Some of you asked about comparison between us and the lockpic product. Well, simply that the interfaces in function are similar. The way NAV-TV is different is that we offer telephone tech support, our products are made here in the USA and not in Mexico and we pride ourselves on service. Our gmvim, the pre product to the Barracuda has been available way longer than the competitor product and we develop, test and manufacture everything here in Boca Raton. Another great thing about our products, we were the innovator in the concept of usb upgrades. If a product needs a software update, just plug in the provided usb cable to the product and your laptop perform the needed procedures and violla upgrade is performed. If you have a price concern, always ask me. I will try my best to meet or beat any competitor pricing.

The Barracuda will 07-current model that plays video in park now. Please ask me any questions you may have here on the forum or via my email that is listed in my signature. Happy posting!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA