Anyone try these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
Looking at replacing the rear air shocks on my 04 Yukon XL Denali, and wanting to retain the factory autoride and electronic dampening.

Has anyone tried these?

e0ce08ec9239aca161a952d85814bce0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
usafdenalidrw

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
I'm guessing by the lack of responses, they are not very well known

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair that look similar for my 2006. I ordered from touring tech. They get installed tomorrow. So we shall see how mine go haha.

OP
OP
usafdenalidrw

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
I just bought a pair that look similar for my 2006. I ordered from touring tech. They get installed tomorrow. So we shall see how mine go haha.
Awesome. Please let me know.

The kind you bought doesn't bypass the electronic dampening correct?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. Just got my new shocks and compressor installed this morning. Not sure how to put up a link. I ordered mine on eBay through a company called touring tech. Bought their brand replacement shocks. Direct plug and play install and they Re setup to function with the electronic ride control system. Only drove across town to make a stop at the post office and then home but so far so good. Nothing out of order so far. No warnings in my DIC. And the ride is great so far. Think this is the link. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=272175706963

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod

Latest posts