Anyone try these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What makes them passive?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There is NO electronic dampening like the factory Delphi shocks. It's just a resistor that the plug goes into. It is probably a twin tube shock with constant valving.

OP
OP
usafdenalidrw

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
There is NO electronic dampening like the factory Delphi shocks. It's just a resistor that the plug goes into. It is probably a twin tube shock with constant valving.
So it still utilizes the air system but not electronic dampening?

OP
OP
usafdenalidrw

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
Got it. My compressor still isn't kicking on, so I've got that to replace. Have verified fuses already but if anyone has any other ideas on things to check before I drop the money on the compressor, that would be great.

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. My compressor still isn't kicking on, so I've got that to replace. Have verified fuses already but if anyone has any other ideas on things to check before I drop the money on the compressor, that would be great.

My compressor never worked either since I bought the truck last fall. At 220k miles the original shocks/pump were trashed. There was also no check suspension lights on either. I installed everything (check my sig) at the same time (even front resistors) and the new pump fired right up. Works great, still no check suspension lights.

OP
OP
usafdenalidrw

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
My compressor never worked either since I bought the truck last fall. At 220k miles the original shocks/pump were trashed. There was also no check suspension lights on either. I installed everything (check my sig) at the same time (even front resistors) and the new pump fired right up. Works great, still no check suspension lights.
I have the service ride control light on.

So there are resistors for the front as well?

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the service ride control light on.

So there are resistors for the front as well?

Mine does since i converted the front Electronic dampening Delphi shocks to regular Bilstein 4600. Have you checked the code for that. I think you need more than OBDII to read that.

OP
OP
usafdenalidrw

usafdenalidrw

Reaction score
Used my tech 2 to isolate the faulty exhaust valve solenoid on my old compressor. System airs up great now and no more service ride control on the dic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne