Anyone remove the front valence yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive always had the same complaint about running boards everyone always gets them and they always get ****** up so every vehicle that ive bought new or used i either made sure they didnt have them or made them take them off and i ordered a brand new ford ranger fx4 at the end of my deployment and when i i came to pick it up it had the factory running boards appearently i checked the option by mistake when i ordered it so i just left them on
and low and behold not 2 months later i was creeping down a trail and the front tire dipped down into a big hole and the truck smashed down on that right running board and bent the hell out of it so they wond up taking space in my garage and i dont even own the truck anymore

AA1PR

Reaction score
I removed mine from my 04 Yukon, though the curt front receiver makes it hard to tell its gone since it kind of looks like it

theres a ton of plastic clips that hold it on

here's the after results
2015-01-19150114.jpg

Reaction score
previous generation, but here's an idea. Will post more pictures if desired.

Attachments

• valence.jpg
    valence.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 73

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for the ppv valence for a 2015? I can't believe how low this sticker is on my xl...

And my search fu is weak...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
champion313