Anyone purchased from Oregon Performance Transmission before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oshkosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was looking for some direction/application in mods for my automatic and emailed them(OPT) ,no response in over a week? Is this common practice with them, if it is what other transmission parts supplier could you recommend?
I am planning on purchasing a vette servo, Sonnax 4th gear servo and the pin if I need the pin. ?????
Thanks

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i bought off them from ebay. No Problems. you shouldnt need the pin....well at least with the 07+ you dont

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of folks have ordered from them on here and other sites and have had great luck, whether it was over the phone to the company itself or on Ebay!! I live pretty close to that place and if I can get the nerve up to actually do it myself I will buy them from there as well!!

OP
OP
Oshkosh

Oshkosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The parts are a dime a dozen all around the internet, I had a couple of application questions for them as far as the pin goes etc..I guess tech support isn't their thing..Just figured if they are selling the parts they would be the ones to ask..oh well.
I am glad there still are companies like Black Bear Performance out there with awesome customer service before ,during and after the fact...:)

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the servo from them on ebay. Got it fast. Installed it,, all good. I emailed them about boost valve and a couple other things and never got a response. I think i even emailed them twice and i couldnt find a number to call them. Kind of pissed me off.

OP
OP
Oshkosh

Oshkosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That my issue...

I ordered the servo from them on ebay. Got it fast. Installed it,, all good. I emailed them about boost valve and a couple other things and never got a response. I think i even emailed them twice and i couldn't find a number to call them. Kind of pissed me off.

Hi,
I am glad customer service or lack of it bothers someone else.
I don't mind spending money on upgrades that work,that being said when I do a job I like to do the best of my ability ,hence the question about replacing the pin at the same time as both servo's .Not everyone replaces both servo's and not everyone does the vette with the sonnax 4th so I was hoping they could answer my question and take away any doubt...
I appreciate the cheap prices and fast shipping but why have an email for information if you are not going to respond to it??? Just pisses potential customers off....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e

Latest posts