Anyone have efan harness pics and directions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after you did the install did you get a tune to turn on the fan pins in you pcm? i can get the fans for $125 and want to do this as well but dont want to do it if i have to get it tuned right after i install them so they work. also i was told i might need a bigger alternator and a smaller pulley?

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out blackbear, they have everything you need, basically it'll cost you like $320 + the fans

$200 tune
$120 for the harness and pully.

if you can get the fans for only $125, that's an amazing price, take em and run, or buy them and ship them to me :)

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out blackbear, they have everything you need, basically it'll cost you like $320 + the fans

$200 tune
$120 for the harness and pully.

if you can get the fans for only $125, that's an amazing price, take em and run, or buy them and ship them to me :)

ok so i do need the pulley, cool. yea im getting them saturday, hopefully i can get the stock wiring too, he said it has it. do i have to do the tune immediately before i can drive it?

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i do need the pulley, cool. yea im getting them saturday, hopefully i can get the stock wiring too, he said it has it. do i have to do the tune immediately before i can drive it?

you have to have it tuned before or during the fan install, otherwise you'll be running with no fans, and that, does not generally end well.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for a harness like 3 weeks. I hope it comes soon :). Justin said he was backlogged a bit :(

edit: yay shipping out tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667