Anyone have alignment problems after leveling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wafflecakes13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a lot of positive camber after the level. Was told that the alignment cams are maxed already so I have to get something aftermarket (alignment cams to be exact, which is odd cuz all that seem to available are factory replacements) to be able to correct it. I have upper control arms with offset bushings which are for fixing negative camber (didn't know till after purchase, thanks Moog). This is the only thing I can think of that might be not allowing the fix of positive camber. Gonna take it to get a 2nd opinion cuz I don't trust them anyway. Supposedly they made no adjustments, but yet after I left it has the hardest pull I've ever experienced with basically no pull before. On one side the front alignment cam is facing down and the other side the front one is facing out...completely different. I know nothing about alignment but what I've been reading recently, but common sense would say if ride height is almost identical on both sides and no worn or bent front end parts then they should at least be similar in positions, but eh who knows. Anyone with any insight? I'm trying to find another place I want to take it fairly close to me to get a 2nd opinion definitely before I just start throwing parts at it.

P.S. I have been emailing Brad at Custom Offsets and he said they have never had an issue aligning a chevy with stock parts.

Sorry for being long winded, any insight?

OP
OP
wafflecakes13

wafflecakes13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give some insight since I have finally figured out my issue. The offset bushings in the control arms from Moog come facing the inside of the vehicle. This is to fix negative camber (which Moog doesn't list anywhere, you will only find out when you talk to their tech support). But anyway, I spent a long time yesterday removing and rotating the offset bushings to face the outside of the vehicle i.e. to fix positive camber. Just wanted to throw this out their in case anyone runs across the same type problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman