Anyone expecting a boy or girl? Have High End Bedding For Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured the off-chance that someone here would appreciate this.. but, I have high end custom made bedding for a boy and for a girl. Designed to fit a standard crib. We paid out the rear for this, I am very **** about the bedding that my kids had in their crib and wanted plush bumpers and quality stuff, not the "bed in a bag" stuff you get a Wal-Mart or Target.

Anyhow, it's all custom made through Bellini in Boca Raton, FL.

The girls bedding is off-white lacey material with green and pink. Includes the bumper, skirt, toy bag, a mobile, and any sheets I have that coordinate with it. We paid $900 for this set. It is in mint condition. This set was made by Nava Designs, $200 shipped.

The boys bedding is a variety of browns, tans, blues, and reds. Various materials and fabrics with different textures. Made by Doodlefish. Includes bumper, skirt, sheets, and I think I even have a coordinating changing table with terry cloth pads. I also think I have extra fabric that can be made into a window valance. We paid just shy of $1000 for this, looking for $200 as well.

Pics of Boy setup:
DSC03964.jpg
DSC03967.jpg

Pics of Girl Setup:
7.gif
5.gif
4.gif
3.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads