Anybody ever used this leveling lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it from supreme suspension on ebay. Maybe I wasn't looking properly, but I didn't see any option for a 1.5 spacer on ccm's website. You may be able to call them and ask for a 1.5 instead of the 1'', and save yourself from having a spare spacer collecting dust.

Glad to see your diggin the install, my processor should arrive Monday.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Make sure you have jack stands and a jack for the install, your gonna need it.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I got it from supreme suspension on ebay. Maybe I wasn't looking properly, but I didn't see any option for a 1.5 spacer on ccm's website. You may be able to call them and ask for a 1.5 instead of the 1'', and save yourself from having a spare spacer collecting dust.

Glad to see your diggin the install, my processor should arrive Monday.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Make sure you have jack stands and a jack for the install, your gonna need it.

I'm still debating on whether or not I want to install it on my own lol I've never worked on suspension before...I really want to but REALLY don't want to screw up somthin....I think I might just go with CCM I just am wondering if that will get me up to stock height or if I'll still look lower..

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front spacer is from ccm, only thing I did was buy a 1.5 spacer for the back. Shouldn't cost that much for the install. At least your truck will be already at the garage for an alignment. Personally, I like the look with the 1.5 spacer in the rear.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for additional info, below is my leveling setup:

Front - Truxxx 2.5" Adjustable Leveling Kit - 3 upper strut spacer plates (1/2" ea) and a lower strut mount spacer (1") So this kit is adjustable from, 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5"
Website has changed since I purchased, shows $227, which is pretty steep, I remember paying around $180... (link below)

http://traxda.com/chevy/tahoe/2007-2013-chevy-gmc-cadillac-suv-truck-front-lift-kit-406010.html

Rear - BB 1.5" Coil Spacers and Shock Extenders - $68 on ebay (link below)
I like this particular rear kit because the shock extenders allow for the rear shocks to operate normal as if in stock position.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BB-REAR-1-5-...de92b2&vxp=mtr

Anyway, not the cheapest route to go leveling wise, but I'm very happy with the stance with just a slight rake and ride quality is just like stock

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it doesn't show the parts u get... but all leveling kits use spacers.
fyp
Those are using both upper and lower strut spacers in the front. I have seen this done before but it causes really bad angles with your cv joints which is not good. I would recomment sticking with a max of 2.5" in the front from CCM unless you are going to do a full kit. In addition this would destroy your shocks, maxing them out like crazy.

It wouldn't destroy your shocks on the front as you are not changing anything but the mounting point it will however kill your cv's and ball joints..

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything above 2.5" will be bad news bears for your truck. The angles start looking real ****** with anything > 2.5" -- If they didn't I would've run a bigger leveling kit myself... hence why I'm leveled 2.5/1.5.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

My front spacer is from ccm, only thing I did was buy a 1.5 spacer for the back. Shouldn't cost that much for the install. At least your truck will be already at the garage for an alignment. Personally, I like the look with the 1.5 spacer in the rear.

^^^X2!! Looks bad ass. This man knows what he's talking about ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924