Anybody ever used this leveling lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I want to raise my truck, but want a little bit more than the ccm 2.5/1.5 level because my truck is already lower than stock (ppv suspension), I found this on ebay, any input?

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's strut spacers that's why it's so cheap but honestly I know nothing about lifts so can't help much.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no clue to be honest it seems bad to me.

Djay762

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are using both upper and lower strut spacers in the front. I have seen this done before but it causes really bad angles with your cv joints which is not good. I would recomment sticking with a max of 2.5" in the front from CCM unless you are going to do a full kit. In addition this would destroy your shocks, maxing them out like crazy.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Those are using both upper and lower strut spacers in the front. I have seen this done before but it causes really bad angles with your cv joints which is not good. I would recomment sticking with a max of 2.5" in the front from CCM unless you are going to do a full kit. In addition this would destroy your shocks, maxing them out like crazy.

gotcha...well that sums that up, CCM it is lol

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the ccm kit and love it. 2.5 is as far as i would go with the front because of left over travel you'll have on your upper control arms. Only thing I did diff is ordered a 1.5 spacer for the back since the ccm kit i ordered had the 1''.

Btw, you getting bored with your tablet install yet?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I got the ccm kit and love it. 2.5 is as far as i would go with the front because of left over travel you'll have on your upper control arms. Only thing I did diff is ordered a 1.5 spacer for the back since the ccm kit i ordered had the 1''.

Btw, you getting bored with your tablet install yet?

did you get the 1.5 spacer from CCM or somewhere else?

and nope, just getting settled in :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted