Adding USB to dash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reloader-1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This was the thread that got me to register here at the forum. I followed the directions, and I LOVE the look.

Honestly, I prefer to keep things as OEM as possible, but I did this install, a new Kenwood head unit, and an Autowoods center console strip and my Tahoe looks amazing!

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was the thread that got me to register here at the forum. I followed the directions, and I LOVE the look.

Honestly, I prefer to keep things as OEM as possible, but I did this install, a new Kenwood head unit, and an Autowoods center console strip and my Tahoe looks amazing!

Thanks!

Kizmo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

What is the center console strip? Include a pic?

dtprkr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can a ADDITIONAL USB outlet be added in the front dash, if the vehicle already has one in the arm rest console???

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can a ADDITIONAL USB outlet be added in the front dash, if the vehicle already has one in the arm rest console???

I don't see why not. You'd have to use a mini USB splitter from the console and run it up to the front. not sure about the power coming from them since it will be split, or if you'd be able to use both at the same time

Dominican King

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To the factory radio, my wife has this in her car where she can plug get iPhone USB cable to it and her radio will automatically sync to the phone. I was wondering if that could be adapted to my 09 Tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts