99 Esky on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o_fatmike_o

Reaction score
already posted in the introduction section , but made some changes last week and wanted to post in the vehicle specific area for a 99. Im broke and on a budget like everyone else . so far including the price of the vehicle I have under $3000 in this toy . so I picked this little guy up about 3 weeks ago. it was pretty clean. no major damage . I was wanting another 4x4 for minor camping/fishing/dirt road adventures . only real mod besides tail lights it had when I bought it was a flomaster muffler mounted right behind the CATs . and then tail lights I don't particularly care for and tinted windows. any way heres a pic form when I bought it home last month

20170425_171238.jpg

It needed some new tires on the front , and my cousin donated me a used set or 33X12.5R20 M/T's so I located a cheap cheap set of 20's ($200 off craigslist ) lifted it 3" with a kit from airslamit.com . just pulled it out from the garage last week . this is how it sits now

20170505_185058.jpg

thinking about rigging up a basket on the roof and then catching up on all maintenance and repairs has dead fuel guage , oil pressure looks like its starting to read low, crazy wiper motor and some other little things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewsTahoe

Latest posts