96 4door Tahoe z cheapest way to lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z lyfe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking to hear some more cost friendly ways on liftin my 96 4 door Tahoe. My goal is 6-7 inches to run 35s I want to do a 3" body, but what an the suspension? I don't want to pay 1k for rc's kit. Any suggestions Thanks

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
You could do a shackle swap and do a sas. I'm really considering it for me. Axles are cheap here

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Or buy a donor truck and pull axles then part rest.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could do a shackle swap and do a sas. I'm really considering it for me. Axles are cheap here

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Or buy a donor truck and pull axles then part rest.

...there is no sas that can be done cheap and safe. If done right sas normally costs anywhere between 2500 and 4500 depending on what you choose.

As for the question why don't you do a three inch body lift and follow up with a 4-inch RCX

OP
OP
Z

Z lyfe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Because there 4" is like 1000 all together. I've thought about 3" blocks in the back, aal, shocks than what al would I meet in the front 3" torsion new coils shocks and what else? Thanks guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimB-MN

Latest posts