9" lift pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stylinconcepts has them and a couple of the other online catalogs... 4wheelparts also has them... there like 90 bucks for the set...

zerominded

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6" procomp susp lift/3" body lift running 37x14.5 irok super swampers
side.jpg
Copyof0129081220.jpg

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Cmcarr85- I love your truck, but I have a couple concerns- your tires aren't anywhere close to legal, it looks like you might break your half shafts if your front suspension goes fully unsprung, and you should put some armor under your front diff since your lift kit didn't, if you intend to do anything that might require draggage. :) Do you have a limiting strap or something in there for your front suspension? You might look into it... And some bigger fenders!! Very sexy ride, I love your rims, and shocks. Are the rims ProComp? I just replaced mine with another set that was the right size...

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cmcarr85- I love your truck, but I have a couple concerns- your tires aren't anywhere close to legal, it looks like you might break your half shafts if your front suspension goes fully unsprung, and you should put some armor under your front diff since your lift kit didn't, if you intend to do anything that might require draggage. :) Do you have a limiting strap or something in there for your front suspension? You might look into it... And some bigger fenders!! Very sexy ride, I love your rims, and shocks. Are the rims ProComp? I just replaced mine with another set that was the right size...

Tires are legal considered to the sheriff that lives in my complex... lol.. thats all that matters to me... Ive been looking for some fender flares for it as I type this... The truck pretty much stays on the road as a daiily and rarely sees offroad...No limiting strap on anything up front.... Why do you say it looks like something might break?

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Gotcha. If the local fuzz is cool with your tires, roll with it, and if you're just rolling on the street then you won't need armor, but keep in mind that your soft aluminum diff is sitting there if you do ever have to do something crazy. :headbang:

Again, nice ride- I don't mean to nitpick. :)

My advice would be to jack up the front of the truck, from the front cross member so the wheels hang free at the bottom of the suspension. Turn your wheels by hand, and see if they clunk when they turn, or if there's any resistance. Each half shaft connects from the front diff to the hub, and has a pair of u-joints (CV) in it. If you bend those u-joints too far, they won't turn, and your tire will stop in a hurry, possibly shearing the half shaft, tearing up everything in the front end.

You might also look to see if the control arms are hitting your nice shocks, and putting a cleft in them while you're down there.

Nice rig, man.
:headbang:

1BAD9T7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cognito 10", turned up about another 2" , add a leaf in the rear. 38.5 Super swampers...

DCP01724.jpg
fb340a9c.jpg
fb5ec762.jpg

Same with 37" Toyos...

flames.jpg
DSC02080.jpg

Jason

OP
OP
K

knotty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cognito 10", turned up about another 2" , add a leaf in the rear. 38.5 Super swampers...

DCP01724.jpg
fb340a9c.jpg
fb5ec762.jpg

Same with 37" Toyos...

flames.jpg
DSC02080.jpg

Jason

i love your truck...... thanks jason i just found out what im doin to mine !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10