6inch lift w/ leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Symba_The_Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As anyone done this with with there 2 door? Pictures would be grate if you're truck has both thank you!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't a "leveling kit" just be keys? You ride may suffer depending on how the lift kit is setup.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yates is correct, the leveling kits is keys...simply cranking them up to raise the front of the truck. My tahoe has a small 1.5" crank.

Attachments

• 6-27-10 008.jpg
    6-27-10 008.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 12

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my keys are stock. Keys do not alter the ride though, the cranking them up too high or too low does. The suspension arms needs travel (not to close to the stops), if you have travel and decent shocks all is well. Mins is a little stiff due to improper valving of the shocks but I'm fixing that.

holeshot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a pro comp 6" kit with keys. Because of the keys I had to have 8" of lift in the back to level it out. I also have a 3" body lift. My tires are 38" Toyo's and have no rub at all. Tires are almost out of the wheels wells.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 25

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pro comp 6" kit with keys. Because of the keys I had to have 8" of lift in the back to level it out. I also have a 3" body lift. My tires are 38" Toyo's and have no rub at all. Tires are almost out of the wheels wells.

Not much room for flex in that rig! Looks badass though.

Juicifer

Reaction score

did you add taller gearing in the front/rear diff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bell45