$65 Phone Mirroring to Dash and Rear Screens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
Excellent post! Still no clue why they still have RCA's in 2015. I'll definitely invest in that converter.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished product tucked away in console storage pocket.

Just one cable leads out and connects to your phone.

X2on RCA connections. HDMI please.

20140714_193108.jpg

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
It appears that there are several different HDMI converters on Amazon ranging from $15 to $30+. What lead you to pick the one you did?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that there are several different HDMI converters on Amazon ranging from $15 to $30+. What lead you to pick the one you did?

Just the reviews and the fact it specifically said it worked with my phone in the title.

Nothing asides from that. The Samsung brand was my second choice.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

What's it take to be able to get NFL Sunday Ticket on the phone?

Asides from the MHL cable (which I just ordered), did you use everything else exactly as I did?

There's a Sunday ticket App you can download. As long as you subscribe to DirecTV Sunday Ticket you can watch any game on your IOS or Android device.

I basically used everything you used. I just used shorter cables so i could cram everything into this black box I had that was used to store 3D glasses for our TV. I'm also going to run that MHL cable along the bottom of the center console up near the front seats. It came out real clean i'm happy with it.

Manny328

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This looks so cool but my truck did not come with rear screens you think this could be done even if don't have rear screens and just show in the dash?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill