3" Lift Pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Wondering how the 3" lift looks like, submit pictures please as well as what wheel/tires combo set up used.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
4" Rough Country Suspension Lift on 33" tires and 16" wheels =] perfect.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 4" rough country and the 6" are the same kit other than the 6 comes with an aal and longer shocks

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think real hard about doinf a 3" kit, mant want a 6" later. Those who have a 6" want more later. you get the point. Now to ***** slap that dream a bit, costs....lift+tires+wheels+gears+possible drive shaft mods+brake lines+random broken crap=big truck and a hapy owner with a bad ass rig!

OP
OP
AquaHunter
Reaction score
I already ordered the 3" lift spindle and blocks in the back with shocks, will do it today along with new ball joints and front stainless steel brake lines. Body lift in few weeks, I haven't decided how much of a body lift until I get new tire/wheels/gears combo. Gotta ask the boss aka wife about more extra work since we are having a baby (found out last week) I'm liking these 4" lift pictures, simple and look great with 33", any rubs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn