3 inch lift on 99 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
sway bar end links, and new shocks, both of these can be done without but will ride ******, and will over extend your shocks. and what are you doing for the front ?

OP
OP
Saodrin

Saodrin

Reaction score
i was thinking about cranking the torsion bars and possibly ford keys but idk. what else could i do for the front for cheap

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
keys would be fine, the other route is a 2-3 inch lift which replaces upper arms and drops the diff. down. other then that and your looking at a full lift which just about triples the cost.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
RCX makes one for about 350-400 i believe and skyjacker makes one for like 500 i think, maybe less. There are some others out there, however theres a member on the board (happyspaz) who has one you could ask him how he likes it.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a little late but hapyspaz has the skyjacker 2-2.5 and this is what he tole me about it

hapyspaz said:
Im loving it. Once I reinstalled the front diff bracket backwards from what the instructions state, the ride is awesome. Every Skyjacker lift I have ever used has always been amazing. The angle on my axles is basically factory with the torsion bars cranked almost all the way.

OP
OP
Saodrin

Saodrin

Reaction score
yea i wonder how much that 2 - 2.5 lift would be i only need the stuff for up front i dont car if the fronts a bit lower i just need to be able to fit 33s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradwcampbell