26s and wooble ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
memphizhoe

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Also i just noticed the wheels looked cocked out at the top . 378227515e092e9890205b21825554e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a few things going on. You need to eliminate possibilities and I'd start with that alignment job. There's no way your steering wheel should be at 10:00. If that happened to an 08-up it would be throwing a code for the steering wheel position sensor. After it's aligned right if it still wobbles I'd try a different set of wheels if you have them. If not, try finding another shop that can check the balance and for out of round tires.

OP
OP
memphizhoe

memphizhoe

Reaction score
It sounds like you have a few things going on. You need to eliminate possibilities and I'd start with that alignment job. There's no way your steering wheel should be at 10:00. If that happened to an 08-up it would be throwing a code for the steering wheel position sensor. After it's aligned right if it still wobbles I'd try a different set of wheels if you have them. If not, try finding another shop that can check the balance and for out of round tires.

Will do ! I’ll keep y’all posted.

DirtyStatus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not yet . I had the keys installed again this weekend and no change. Taking it to an alignment shop this weekend

I noticed that when I cranked my keys all the way up, it made my wheels look like the pic you posted. I just put 24s on and I’m getting two tires and alignment tomorrow, because it’s shaking pretty bad between 30-40 and 70+

OP
OP
memphizhoe

memphizhoe

Reaction score
I noticed that when I cranked my keys all the way up, it made my wheels look like the pic you posted. I just put 24s on and I’m getting two tires and alignment tomorrow, because it’s shaking pretty bad between 30-40 and 70+

After a lot of bs I figured out it was bad tires. Even though they were new , they were still junk.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a lot of bs I figured out it was bad tires. Even though they were new , they were still junk.

Out of round? My 26 Venezia's started doing it after 20k miles or so and I finally found out 2 were slightly out. A shop was able to make almost all of it go away and now it's just a tiny bit at 70-75 mph. What brand were yours?

DirtyStatus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I’m hoping a couple tires and alignment will fix my issue also! Thanks for letting me know what it was before I started in on the list also....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19