22" CK916's with 305/40r22 Coopers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to TRADE for OEM 20" chrome wheels with good if not new tires. I'm taking a shot in the dark here because not many people have those wheels nor would they want to trade them. Let me know if you have any.

Tires have less than 5k on them. They have brand new TPMS and OEM chevy center caps.

Here is what I have:

f66ecc46.jpg
d25ef0b7.jpg
0217dc33.jpg

Here is what I am looking for:

dw_800.jpg

dA_640.jpg

cmblack13

Built Motor Coming! :)
Reaction score
i dont have those in chrome but have them in polished setup with pretty much new tires on them. I live in Denton and could always meet halfway to give you mine if you wanted to trade for the Polished ones.

tahoe003.jpg
LS1Wiringharness004.gif

Last edited:

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Good deal right there.. I would make that trade if I was closer, but my tires might kill the deal.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you fall down and hit your head??!?!

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for chrome only. Legit OEM. This is a DEAL and when I say deal I mean we make arrangements wheels + cash. No way straight trade.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

i dont have those in chrome but have them in polished setup with pretty much new tires on them. I live in Denton and could always meet halfway to give you mine if you wanted to trade for the Polished ones.

tahoe003.jpg
LS1Wiringharness004.gif

Sorry man not interested at all in polished or painted.

bjeremi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, why the switch?

Dang, I just realized your close too, maybe I can run out and get mine chromed lol. I did just put some brand new cooper zeons on as well so you wouln't even be switching tires.

In all seriousness good luck finding your rims, do think your 22's look good though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my reasons but I really didn't think anyone would have any chrome wheels to trade so I'm not gonna be disappointed if I dont find a set. OEM chrome only tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia