2018 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Serg-214

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 2018 Yukon XL Denali. Its Mineral Metallic with the Jet Black interior...I just cant do a regular everyday color with my cars as you can see with my Orange(Cayenne) Metallic Sierra in the pic.

Its a 2wd with the Denali Ultimate Package. I really hate the ultra-bright aluminum 22s that come with the Utimate Package so I had them swapped for the chrome CK 157s.

Was in the market for a 17 but with my wife saying “if we are gonna pay that much for an SUV, might as well get an 18”. Needless to say...I couldnt disagree and we went for the 18! Without mentioning the new 10-speed, the new grill alone makes it worth it and makes it look much better.

Ill try to post more pics, Ive just been so busy lately.

409CCCB5-6683-450F-AB98-945196C048F8.jpeg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks Awesome!! Love the new grill!! Excellent choice!!

Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Sergio!!

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Isn’t grey on black a pretty ‘everyday’ color combo though???

(Steep driveway btw!!!)

Sent from my iPhone9x using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Serg-214

Reaction score
Looks great! Isn’t grey on black a pretty ‘everyday’ color combo though???

(Steep driveway btw!!!)

Sent from my iPhone9x using Tapatalk
Thank you and maybe its me not getting out as much as I thought I did but in the 3ish years of the current gen being out and living in the Dallas/Ft Worth area...Ive seen 1 maybe 2 in Mineral Metallic, including Escalades and Tahoes/Burbs.

As far as the interior goes, we had to go with black since the Mahogany color isnt available for Yukons. Cocoa/Shale and Dark Atmosphere are too clean for us with 4 kids.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice trucks and the wheels are a win on the XL.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you and maybe its me not getting out as much as I thought I did but in the 3ish years of the current gen being out and living in the Dallas/Ft Worth area...Ive seen 1 maybe 2 in Mineral Metallic, including Escalades and Tahoes/Burbs.

As far as the interior goes, we had to go with black since the Mahogany color isnt available for Yukons. Cocoa/Shale and Dark Atmosphere are too clean for us with 4 kids.

Gotcha. Yeah, up here gray and black exteriors (with black interiors) are pretty much the only two colors I see.

Whats the popular color down there white?

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Congratulations!

A year or so ago, I remember thinking to myself that the latest generation GM SUVs didn't look so great. Maybe it's just taken a while, but now I'm thinking that they look great---especially the Yukon Denali XL.

I might have to (rob a bank so I can afford to) trade my '08 in for one!
lol

Enjoy that sweet ride, brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645