2017 Tahoes -- Still Leasable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

At Law

Reaction score
Does anyone know if new 2017s are still able to be leased?

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just leased mine. I used the pricing from the employee special, and worked from there. I had gm lease dollars.

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no longer lease cash on 2017- residual and money factor are low and high respectively making leasing a 2017 a VERY BAD deal.

if you were buying- would be a totally different story as there is Lots of cash for 2017 purchases still avaialble

OP
OP
At Law

At Law

Reaction score
Thank you all for your thorough replies.

These things just don't lease out very well--incentives or not.

I typically lease for the benefits at my office, however, I will likely buy this time.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the zero % deal was available, I probably would have bought as opposed to lease. But I did my deal on Tuesday and was committed.

The pricing seems to stay the same anyway. They give you employee pricing but have higher interest rates. They give you zero % and remove the employee pricing. I think this time around, the incentives would bring you to between invoice and supplier pricing and then 0%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts