2015 Yukon XL DVD Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMJunky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was going thru my pic's on the phone and found a video I took of the front DVD screen freaking out. I forgot about this coz I was to busy with the lift gate issue, (still not resolved) but anyone else have this?
http://youtu.be/IQ3-uuQBuL8

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might need to go just swap yours out for another one. Yours seems to have all kinda of quirks. I haven't had that happen to mine and the kids are watching movies constantly

steverkemp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You're not alone. This happened to me just yesterday. It occurred shortly after starting the car and while the video had already started playing in the rear. I pressed the video app and it did the same thing. I just pressed home and then video again and it was fine. There are a couple of buggy things I've seen with playing videos.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the DVD player in your 2015 Yukon not operating as designed. I would be happy to look into this concern for you.
Please contact me via private message anytime!

Sincerely,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Last edited:

ecanem

Reaction score
I have had the same issue, either switch to home then back to video, or just change the volume. Seems to be a digital video sync issue.

OP
OP
G

GMJunky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Apparently, there is a software update coming out that will fix this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jnice28