2015 Tahoe LT - New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I look forward to participating when I have time. This is an excellent resource and the first place I look for help. I haven't taken any pictures of the Tahoe yet...but I will.

One of the benefits of being a lifelong Raiders fan and I'm (unfortunately) serious when I say that I expect them to suck. Taking horrible and undisciplined personal fouls that extend our opponent's drives and usually lead to their winning score, getting torched in the secondary, happily letting crappy teams break their historic losing streaks or middling players/rookies set career personal bests, failing to convert 3rd and shorts that would allow us to run out the clock, etc. etc. etc. Think Tyler Bagent two weeks ago, the Rams and Colts wins last year...and, basically, 17 or 18 of the last 21 years. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Raiders and always will, but I can't get as wrapped up as I used to, only to be crushed repeatedly. I have the Sunday Ticket and watch them every week, I just manage my expectations.
Totally understand. I'm a Raiders fan going all the way back to Darrel Lamonica in the 60's. As such, I saw and lived through their great years. My son, on the other hand, became a Raiders fan because I was, and he's seen nothing but the sh*t show that the Raiders have become. It will turn around.. Eventually........

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thank you! I look forward to participating when I have time. This is an excellent resource and the first place I look for help. I haven't taken any pictures of the Tahoe yet...but I will.

One of the benefits of being a lifelong Raiders fan and I'm (unfortunately) serious when I say that I expect them to suck. Taking horrible and undisciplined personal fouls that extend our opponent's drives and usually lead to their winning score, getting torched in the secondary, happily letting crappy teams break their historic losing streaks or middling players/rookies set career personal bests, failing to convert 3rd and shorts that would allow us to run out the clock, etc. etc. etc. Think Tyler Bagent two weeks ago, the Rams and Colts wins last year...and, basically, 17 or 18 of the last 21 years. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Raiders and always will, but I can't get as wrapped up as I used to, only to be crushed repeatedly. I have the Sunday Ticket and watch them every week, I just manage my expectations.
Having lived in KC, Mo. for many many years, I of course was/am a Chiefs fan and grew up glued to my portable black and white tv, in my bedroom, watching the rivalry of the Chiefs and Raiders. So many great and "slobber knocking" games. When the Raiders beat the Redskins in the Super Bowl, I won some money on that one. Raiders have been my second favorite team for a long time. But as you said, it seems like they go out of the way to make s*h*i*t decisions, on and off the field. They started to at least have a chance again when they rehired "Chucky" John Gruden and now he is gone. They need to make a splash with their next management hire to have a chance. As long as the Chiefs have Andy Reid and MaHomes, they will be successful and around the top. I DO hope the Raiders get it together and get back to the top as well. Nothing better than a Chiefs vs Raiders AFC Championship game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz