2015 Denali LED Fog Light Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you good sir. The description says you can choose form 4000k or 6000k but the picture shows 6000k and amazon doesn't have any option to choose. I'm guessing you received the 6000k when you ordered them?

10-4

mitchmawby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Couple more pics after LED fogs:

i know that you posted the link for the LED fog lights but what is the actual part number?

I have a 2015 tahoe im doing the same thing to and trying to determine if they are the same.

Thanks.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY just ordered these. Hopefully will get to throw them in this weekend :)

Man its about time.

Whats up with "2015 Yukon Denali #1 - Custom HMI, IPC and BCM"

Where's #2?!?!?

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the first production (Non Manufacturer) Denali, no number two needed LOL I probably should take that out LOL

Last edited:

WinePress.US

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got my 921 back up LED lights and am waiting on my Putco LED fog lights... How hard are they to swap out? Do I have to remove interior panels in the back to get to the back up lights? bumper or just reach from underneath? Can I reach the fog lights from underneath in the front as well? I have a 2015 Yukon SLT. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
joel

WinePress.US

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got my set of tail lights and fog lights. I got the fog lights switched out. Does anyone have recommendations or can direct me to the best and easiest way to replace the rear back up lights? Thank you for your assistance,
joeel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattj85