2013 Yukon Rim Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

preston123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would it be possible to swap new 20 inch GMC rims onto my 2013 Yukon SLT 5.3L 2WD and be able to reprogram anything that needs to be reprogrammed so I have accurate speed readings and air readings for my tires?

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TPMS is the easy part, thats just a matter of getting them programmed to your truck, using the correct TPMS for your year vehicle.. Cant answer the other, but I think the answer is yes, they have not changed the bolt pattern that I am aware of.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to swap new 20 inch GMC rims onto my 2013 Yukon SLT 5.3L 2WD and be able to reprogram anything that needs to be reprogrammed so I have accurate speed readings and air readings for my tires?
Depends. Some of those new wheels have a 40mm offset and run a 33" tire. Your car was designed for a wheel with an offset of between 24 and 31 millimeters. Your car was designed to run 32 inch tall tires.

Do you have a photo of the wheels and tires in question? Can you see the tire sizes and the back side of the wheels to get info off of them?

Are you planning to use their sensors or swap your own over?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As @swathdiver stated, if the offset is the same, you can use 20" wheels and a tire height not exceeding OEM. I'm reasonably sure that you could use the same tire as I use, with minimal speedometer impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON