2013 Tahoe PPV Harness Plugged into OBDII ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramlock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Range AFM disabler for my newly acquired 2013 PPV, went to plug it in and there is a harness plugged into the OBD port with a good sized shielded cable routing over towards the center footwell area, I just did a quick search and saw a PIM602-A (Police Interceptor Module) for 2015+ that provides a blackout mode for surveillance ?? I don't see any Intermotive modules for the 2013 though.
Thought Id check if any of you guys have come across something familiar. I unplugged it and started the truck but haven't driven it, I hope there aren't any problems with unplugging it. I won't be out there hunting down the module today though, it's freaking 111 deg out there :mad:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Range AFM disabler for my newly acquired 2013 PPV, went to plug it in and there is a harness plugged into the OBD port with a good sized shielded cable routing over towards the center footwell area, I just did a quick search and saw a PIM602-A (Police Interceptor Module) for 2015+ that provides a blackout mode for surveillance ?? I don't see any Intermotive modules for the 2013 though.
Thought Id check if any of you guys have come across something familiar. I unplugged it and started the truck but haven't driven it, I hope there aren't any problems with unplugging it. I won't be out there hunting down the module today though, it's freaking 111 deg out there :mad:
Could literally be anything..... follow the cable
let us know what it is someone might want it

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found something like that in my SSV - was a cable stretching back near the fuel fill door so I assumed it was for fleet management. Obviously, I removed and threw it all out and today, I have the remote start module plugged into my factory OBD port and have the extension mounted under the dash to a fully functional port.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking an extension for service as well, definitely let us know what you find.

If it is an extension, I'd throw it up on Ebay. Never know when someone can use one, thinking about tuners and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn