2013 Suburban on 35s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevOLTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m new to this forum I’m from MA but it has helped me out in the past. I have a recently picked up 2013 suburban ltz that I’ve put new ball joints tie rods valve cover gaskets in all that. Now I’m looking to put in suspension and wheels/tires. I’ve found a set in a BIG fan of “Brand new BFG 35x12.5x15 on 6lug Toyota/ Chevy new black American racing rims”. My question is will those fit with only installing 5100s to level the front 2”? I would like to avoid doing a full lift

View attachment 404040

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't really know, but my impression is that you would at least need to do the norcal fender mod with only a 2" lift.

OP
OP
K

KevOLTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I saw a video on that and I don’t mind sanding down some of the liner but getting into curing the bumper not so much. My problem is I have a certain look in my head but don’t want to shell out the money for an insane lift

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35s can fit with 2.5 inch - 3 inch lift but with extreme trimming and norcal mod. so far with my experince you can do it with -12 and -38 offset wheels. but will rub like crazy while flexing and offroading.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m new to this forum I’m from MA but it has helped me out in the past. I have a recently picked up 2013 suburban ltz that I’ve put new ball joints tie rods valve cover gaskets in all that. Now I’m looking to put in suspension and wheels/tires. I’ve found a set in a BIG fan of “Brand new BFG 35x12.5x15 on 6lug Toyota/ Chevy new black American racing rims”. My question is will those fit with only installing 5100s to level the front 2”? I would like to avoid doing a full lift

View attachment 404040
You won’t get 15 inch diameter rims over your front brakes. They require a 17 inch wheel minimum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879