2012 Yukon XL Denali...and intro to the group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iconyq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So first I will say hello. I have been lurking a little while and gaining some information. I appreciate the info I got from 01Konvict to make sure the direction I was taking was the best for what I plan on doing. I have had a 2007 Yukon XL Denali for about 4 years and the paint began peeling off and a couple other items on the list of needs so that I can lift it. A friend of mine works at a Dealership and said "come check this one out"

Tomorrow I should be picking up (barring no other unforeseen issues with the truck itself) a 2012 Carbon Black Metallic XL Denali. Its funny how it is the same truck but I'm sad to let the 07 go, the kids has just destroyed it as they grew up with sports, friends, trips.

Plans:
I purchased a BDS 6" Coilover kit. I need to get the driveshaft created, put the air ride resistors on, tires on my 22" wheels. I have a trip coming up for Sprinbreak so it will have to be after that for the install.

This weekend I will debage it and also remove the door bumpers. I will get pictures posted tomorrow.

I look to change up the entertainment, add a sub in the back well, upgrade brakes, and remove roof rack. Possibly a couple other performance upgrades since I caught that bug many years ago.

I am also looking for a black interior. I am almost convinced that I would make the swap. If anyone wanted to trade I would ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BudLightyear